JetPhotos.Net logo
Photo of VT-AIJ Boeing 777-222(ER) by Teun Sans Expand image
Views: 2,697

1600px - I would like to dedicate this picture to my father who passed away on the 31st of october 2011. The world lost an aircraft-enthousiast that day. I thank him for everything he did for us. He made me what I am now. PS. Also thanks for getting me hooked to aircrafts, dad. Love you forever. Greetings, Teun

Nikon D80

Nikon 70-300 ED

Show Exif dataShow Exif data[What's this?]

Comments (6)
Posted by KEVIN ROWETT on November 08, 2011

Hi Teun, nice sentiment, your dad would be proud of such a great photo, may he dad rest in peace. I am very glad he got you hooked on aircraft, as we have become good friends through this hobby. My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time. Best regards. Kevin.

Posted by Burmarrad on November 05, 2011

Keep em coming Teun that is what your dad would have sad to you that is what i am saying to you also,always nice to see nice photos from you,regards Burmarrad

Posted by M. Azizul Islam on November 05, 2011

Teun - my sincerest condolences to you and your family on your terrible loss. My thoughts are with you at this time. I know every bereavement is different but I may be know a little bit how you feel as I have lost my mother. I am sure your father would have been proud of such a nice shot to be dedicated to him.

Posted by David Chaytor on November 05, 2011

Great photo Teun, and a lovely way to commemorate your father. My congratulations, and sympathies as well, both.

Posted by Vishal Jolapara on November 04, 2011

Nice Contrast between the dark clouds & the milk-white fuselage of "Neelambari:. Thanks for the upload Teun, can never get bored of the Iconic old Air India Livery.

Posted by IAN CHANTLER on November 04, 2011

My sincerest condolences on your terrible loss Teun,a fitting epitaph to your father,my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Name on comment:

Enter your comment(s) below...

Note: Comments must be posted in English. Comments will be screened for correct grammar and punctuation prior to inclusion. No excessive punctuation (!!!!) or ALL CAPS submissions please.

EXIF stands for Exchangeable Image File Format. It was developed by the Japanese Electronics Industry Development Association (JEIDA) in an effort to simplify and standardize the exchange of data between imaging devices and software. Exif is a variation of JPEG, used by almost all digital cameras to record extra interchange information to image files as they are taken. The type of information stored in a file varies by camera model, but it can include such things as date and time a photo was taken, resolution, camera settings used for the shot, amount of compression applied, color information, whether or not the flash was fired, shutter speed, name of the camera owner, and so on.

Most photo manipulation software released after 2001 supports the reading of Exif information, however, if you want to ensure that the information is retained within your picture files, you must use software that supports Exif. The Exif information is lost if you save a picture in a program that doesn't support it. There is also specialized software specifically for extracting and editing Exif data.

Please be aware that, while most photos displayed on JetPhotos.Net contain EXIF information, some do not.