Such a pleasant change to have trees and hills in the background compared to tarmac and hangars. Previously N85266. Built in 1946. Owned by G-LEVI Group.
This old girl enjoying the autumn afternoon sunshine. 'FlyPast Magazine' titles on engine cowling. Previously N40CJ and G-AVHO. Built in 1967.
The 2016-17 raffle plane for the 1940 Air Terminal Museum accelerating down runway 17.
1920px | 1966 built Piper PA28-180
A friendly wave from the first officer as this Citation accelerates down runway 17.