This Curtiss-Wright P-40N-1CU (s/n AC42-104827) was delivered in 1943 and currently displays the former military mark "B HS". Private owned C-FVWC was seen parked alongside the Vintage Wings of Ca... (more)
First encounter with the Azores Glider!
Departing 26. Aircraft built in 1969.
On taxi for 26.
This Bell CH-146 Griffon (412), registered by the Canadian Forces as 146485, was parked alongside the Canada Aviation & Space Museum hangar.