Presidential plane used back in the 60's by the Brazilean Air Force. First flew in 58 and was desactivated in 2008. This Vickers-Armstrong V-789D (VC-90) known as Cafona is now exposed at Museo Ae... (more)
The CM170 is an airplane for two crew members, destinated for primary training. It first flew in 1952, is the first jet in the world, built specifically for basic training of pilots. Its salient c... (more)
First Embraer/Aeritalia/Aermacchi YA-1 (AMX) Ever built. C/N: A06/BP002. Firts flight was on October 2005 and was desactivated on April 2007. Now is exposed at MUSAL, Museo Aeroespacial to Rio de ... (more)
Ex 45-49151 with the US air Force. The Republic P-47D is a plane for aerial combat and ground attack. It first flew in 1941 and was used in World War II from 1943. Around 15683 units were built. T... (more)
The Gloster Meteor G.41K is a crew member plane, for combat missions and air bombardment. This was the only Allied plane to enter into operational service (1943) during the Second World War, and t... (more)
The CAP 4A is a plane for two crew members, used for primary training. It is a development of EAY-201 "Ypiranga (EAY - Ypiranga Aeronautics Company) which first flew in 1935. In 1943, prototype an... (more)
The Focke-Wulf FW 58B-2 is a plane with a capacity for 7 crew members, used for training, bombing and scouting.
The Brazilian navy operated these airplanes in Brazil from 1939 until the creation ... (more)