Passing the city of Lindau during a scenic flight over Lake Constance
Final turn to EDNY Runway 24 allready in sight.
This aircraft was first operated in 1948 by Airways India as VT-CQY. It was sold to Airlines (WA) Ltd in 1963 as VH-AWA. It was then registered around 1967 to the Department of Health as VH-DHD. O... (more)
Scanned from a negative.
Preserved in the "Museo Nacional de Aeropuertos y Transporte Aéreo" at Malaga Airport