Remarks: In 2005 has joined the Fleet 2 to Air Museum from Argentina, Luce and yellow rosettes that used in the 30 years the Directorate of Civil Aeronautics Argentina under the then Ministry of the Interior, who negotiated the purchase of 16 aircraft for assigned to the aircraft as a flying club and school as towing gliders.
Remarks: One of the last helicopters arrived at the Air Museum. The Hughes Model 300-C, was produced and further developed by SCHWEIZER.
The first units was received by Ala-78 of the Spain Air Force, in 1978 and have in until April of 2001, having served inestimable in the instruction of the new helicopters pilots.
Remarks: A nice old cockpit of this Douglas DC-4 "Skymaster" The Spanish Air Force, acquired 17 aeroplanes, that flew between the years: 1959-1976. In them they flew the head of the state, ministers, etc… To the nickname that occurred to these airplanes faith the one of: “Sacred Cow” and “Sacred Calf”