WH725 was built by English Electric it was delivered on 25th May, 1953 to No. 15 Squadron, RAF Coningsby. Transferred to No 50 Squadron at RAF Binbrook, following the Suez Campaign, it moved with ... (more)
VN485 was delivered in 1947 and was shipped to Hong Kong in 1950 to join gathering reserves in what was a potential hot spot in the burgeoning Cold War.
Hostilities did break out in Asia but on... (more)
Built in 1940, by the Standard Motor Group she was used post-war by Boulton Paul Aircraft Ltd. V3388 was put on the British Civil Register as G-AHTW, and ended up with the Skyfame Collection at Gl... (more)
This aircraft was flown by No 161 (Special Duties) Squadron, Royal Air Force . This aircraft was flown by Squadron Leader Hugh Verity on twenty missions to occupied France in 1943 to drop and pick... (more)
TG528 was the 30th Hastings C1 to be delivered to the RAF and is in the colours of 24 squadron. It was converted to the C.1A variant with greater fuel capacity and range before its last serving wi... (more)
Front Port side view of the Nose Section of RAF English Electric Canberra B.2 WJ676 Cn HP-219B. Photo taken at the Australian National Aviation Museum (ANAM), Moorabbin Airport Victoria (YMMB) dur... (more)
Close-cropped oblique view (from Stbd side) of the Flight Deck / Instrument Panel of RAF English Electric Canberra B.2 WH134 Cn TBA. Note the circular optical window in the lower windscreen at top... (more)