Finnair inaugurated A350 services to Hong Kong in March 2016. They currently operate 4 of these planes, with LWA being the first delivery.
One of two A380s in the Emirates fleet in the “United for Wildlife” special livery on final approach for 25R. It’s promoting awareness of poaching and the illegal wildlife trade. A very worthy c... (more)
* Virgin Atlantic Airways - B787-9 - G-VNEW *
* Garuda Indonesia - B737-8U3 - PK-GML *
* Thai Airways International - A330-343 - HS-TBD *
* FedEx - B777-FS2 - N892FD *
* Korean Air - B747-4B5 - HL7473 *