Rear view of the cabin of passenger
Ex A-4M 159486
The first control tower Lanzarote airport built in 1951 above the passenger terminal, which looks were all that was needed in a tower at the time, now part of the Aeronautical Museum
Russian time at TFS. After these, we recieved a VIM B752 and a Transaero B763. All of them except the An-124 went to Moscow DME. Dedicate to La Roche Spotters
Remains of the inside of this aircraft after its storage at La Muñoza
Clouse-up of the gull that impact with the aircraft.