On display at the Museum of Naval Aviation at NAS Pensacola.
Delivered to the Navy in May 1945 and later acquired by the museum in 1971.
Delivered to the Navy on Sept. 14 1967. It was flown by the Blue Angels for one season, 1985, before being retired and acquired by the Naval Museum in 1988.
The only remaining Savoia Marchetti, made the longest southern Atlantic crossing more than 80 years ago.
This plane was delivered to the Navy on August 30, 1963. It never actually flew with the Blue Angels unit, it is only painted as such.
On display at the Museum of Naval Aviation.