Started its career with JG 73 and ended with Technische Schule der Luftwaffe 3 (TSLW 3) at Faßberg.
On display at the Luftwaffenmuseum. Delivered to the RAAF in Feb. 1945. Served at RAAF Station Butterworth from 1964 to 1980. Flown to Berlin-Gatow in 1980 for preservation.
On display at the Luftwaffenmuseum. This aircraft was part of Lufttransportgeschwader 61 (LTG 61).