Remarks: This particular two-seater was built in Czechoslovakia in 1956 as CS-102 (c / n 612304), and entered service in the Polish Air Force. In 1975, he rebuilt it as SBLim-2A, and finally in 1981 became the standard SBLim-2M using the tail and rear fuselage of a Lim-2 (c / n 1B-01203). As style-PZL Mielec, the number of aircraft kept the front of the fuselage construction (in this case given by the Czech mill). He was place in 1991, while carrying code named "604." In 1996 it was purchased Phoenix Warbirds Inc. registered as N14694. A year later became the property of two Argentines and came to our country, where it flew with the registration LV-X216.