Built 1953, registered D-1979. Preserved with markings of Flugsportgruppe Luftgaus VII.
First picture in DB
Musee de l`Air et de l`Espace
Preserved in Volandia museum [1600px]
John Scott from nearby Evesham is seen here at Croft Farm during the Mission Aviation Fellowship charity fly-in. His CAP 10 was built in 1971 and served originally with the French Air Force, whos... (more)
Preserved at the Italian AF Museum at Vigna di Valle
[1200 px]. Museo Storico dell'Aeronautica Militare Italiana